Friday, November 24, 2006

Tattoos for now

I have lots of things I want to talk about, lots of stuff about me, my life, my thoughts and my feelings! I just don't feel like it. But this post is not about it. It's about tattoos!


I've always loved this trend. If I have to choose between a woman with a tattoo and a woman with a brain, I'd go for the one with a tattoo...as I may never find the one with the brain considering their scarcity ;)

For now, I here introduce you my very first tattoo and probably the last!

6 comments:

Yazan said...

Quite Amusing..

Great report...

w mabrook...

Unknown said...

hey man, it's really a great post...
and also a great report...
i enjoyed my time, thank u...
and i liked the Tattoo...

also i like the effect u've used on the clip, can i ask you what is that effect program? and how can i get one???

waiting your reply at:
ahmadko@gmail.com

thank u so much, and MABROOK

Regards
Ahmad

مترجم سوري said...

ya zlemeh i can't believe it.
not u putting a tatoo but me waiting for 2 hours to be able to watch 2: 50 sec of the whole clip .

my eyes suddenly froze and i said what the hell i'm doing here??
2 hours to watch u putting a tatoo.not to mention that i'm having a flue.
i actually wanna cry:(

just a question : do u consider this a " small tatoo?"

i won't say mabrook. i didn't like it.
i know who cares about my openion.:P

take cares

Sam... said...

Nice Post Man, and nice tattoo...

I guess you would consider your self very lucky if you got a clever woman with a tattoo.... or are we asking to much here??!!

Take care..

x said...

I like the video ihsan, keep them coming.
Nice tattoo as well, mabrook

Unknown said...

حسيتك عم تحكي مع حالك مشان تدعم حالك, كانّك كنت متردد تعملو, بس بعد ماعملتو, حسيتك ارتحت..

بس مو معقول شو كيفت على الفيديو..

وحلو الحصان الهندي..مابو شي..

انا متردده لحط واحد, بس عندي خط عربي حاببتو وبدي اعملو بس خايفه من الوجع وهلق انته خوفتني بزياده, منشوف شو بيصير..

حلو شريك